Towards an association for free scientific software[modifier]
Recently, Joris van der Hoeven and others are planning to create an association for the promotion of free scientific software. On the one hand, such an association should allow us to boost the development of the GNU TeXmacs project. On the other hand, we expect that the developers of several other scientific softwares are in a similar situation as us, so it might be a good idea to join our efforts.
- Why we want to create a new association.
- Do we need a new association?
- Ideas for the name of the association (in french).
- Legal issues.
- Draft of les statuts de l'association (in french).
- List of people interested by the initiative].